voice

Max

Jan 2, 2023, 7:30:52 PM1/2/23
Re: the proposed 'voice to parliament' to be inserted into the constitution

The 'voice' should not be in the constitution.

What if the High Court does something unexpected like Mabo - the case
that recognised native title - and give the 'voice' more powers than
people thought it would have?

Unelected judges should not have the power to give the 'voice' certain
powers. That should only be in the hands of the people, via the elected
members of parliament.

This is not a troll, but a genuine question for dicussion.

Rod Speed

Jan 2, 2023, 8:02:41 PM1/2/23
Max <m...@invalid.address> wrote

> Re: the proposed 'voice to parliament' to be inserted into the
> constitution

Taint gunna happen. Constitution changes never
get up here unless universally agreed and the voice
will never be that.

> The 'voice' should not be in the constitution.

> What if the High Court does something unexpected like Mabo - the case
> that recognised native title - and give the 'voice' more powers than
> people thought it would have?

The High Court can't give any constitutional provision more powers.

> Unelected judges should not have the power to give the 'voice' certain
> powers.

They don't have the power to do that.

Max

Jan 2, 2023, 11:57:21 PM1/2/23
On 3/01/2023 12:02 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <m...@invalid.address> wrote
>
>> Re: the proposed 'voice to parliament' to be inserted into the
>> constitution
>
> Taint gunna happen. Constitution changes never
> get up here unless universally agreed and the voice
> will never be that.
>
>> The 'voice' should not be in the constitution.
>
>> What if the High Court does something unexpected like Mabo - the case
>> that recognised native title - and give the 'voice' more powers than
>> people thought it would have?
>
> The High Court can't give any constitutional provision more powers.

The High Court could interpret the 'voice' provision in a way that gives
it more authority than people thought it would have.

It might rule that the representations made by the 'voice' to parliament
carry some kind of weight in the legislative process, by it being a kind
of virtual seat in parliament.

Can this be guaranteed not to happen?

Rod Speed

Jan 3, 2023, 1:04:12 AM1/3/23
Max <m...@invalid.address> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <m...@invalid.address> wrote

>>> Re: the proposed 'voice to parliament' to be inserted into the
>>> constitution

>> Taint gunna happen. Constitution changes never
>> get up here unless universally agreed and the voice
>> will never be that.

>>> The 'voice' should not be in the constitution.

>>> What if the High Court does something unexpected like Mabo - the case
>>> that recognised native title - and give the 'voice' more powers than
>>> people thought it would have?

>> The High Court can't give any constitutional provision more powers.

> The High Court could interpret the 'voice' provision in a waythat gives
> it more authority than people thought it would have.

Nope.

> It might rule that the representations made by the 'voice' to parliament
> carry some kind of weight in the legislative process, by it being a kind
> of virtual seat in parliament.

Nope.

> Can this be guaranteed not to happen?

Yep, the High Court can't do that.

Fran

Jan 3, 2023, 2:01:52 AM1/3/23
I'll ask the first question then. Have you read Langton and Calma's
Final Report?

It's concentration on local and regional level representation and
repeated mentioning of 'governments' (plural) seems to be a couple of
major hurdles in getting up in terms of any Constitutional recognition.

Sylvia Else

Jan 3, 2023, 11:29:43 PM1/3/23
From what the government has said so far, which is not a lot, it
appears to me that the Voice is empty symbolic virtue signalling, and
will provide nothing of substance to indigenous people.

We'll have to wait and see what the legislation says.

If I'm right, then I'll vote against it purely on the basis that such
nonsense has no place in the constitution.

Sylvia.

Fran

Jan 4, 2023, 2:02:37 AM1/4/23
The current wording of the draft referendum question is: "Do you support
an alteration to the Constitution that establishes an Aboriginal and
Torres Strait Islander Voice?”

That suggests to me that the referendum will occur without us knowing
what may be in any legislation which comes as a result of the referendum.

I have major issues with that approach and will not for the voice on
that basis.

Sylvia Else

Jan 4, 2023, 6:05:15 AM1/4/23
I was thinking of the legislation that has to be passed before the
question can be asked in a referendum.

Of course, it may do no more than state the question, which will be
unhelpful.

Sylvia.

Ördög

Jan 4, 2023, 3:08:03 PM1/4/23
Sylvia Else

> Fran
>> Sylvia Else
>>> Max

As per usual Max remains a bad faith actor. His so called "questions"
are like that of Tucker Carlson's on Fox and Friends. Just the typical
rhetorical trick to circulate some hard right political talking points.

>>>  From what the government has said so far, which is not a lot, it
>>> appears to me that the Voice is empty symbolic virtue signalling, and
>>> will provide nothing of substance to indigenous people.
>>>
>>> We'll have to wait and see what the legislation says.
>>>
>>> If I'm right, then I'll vote against it purely on the basis that such
>>> nonsense has no place in the constitution.
>>
>> The current wording of the draft referendum question is: "Do you
>> support an alteration to the Constitution that establishes an
>> Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice?”
>>
>> That suggests to me that the referendum will occur without us knowing
>> what may be in any legislation which comes as a result of the referendum.
>>
>> I have major issues with that approach and will not for the voice on
>> that basis.
>
> I was thinking of the legislation that has to be passed before the
> question can be asked in a referendum.
>
> Of course, it may do no more than state the question, which will be
> unhelpful.

Indeed!
A very strange approach from the government.

I'd much prefer that they produced some details which people could see,
understand and debate. Obviously, I am very much for establishing a
proper indigenous representative body that is able to fulfill more than
just a symbolic role. Labor surely must know that indigenous affairs
require more than just empty gestures.

But somehow Labor still think posing a politically small target for now
is more important than disclosing too early what they really intend to do.

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Fran

Jan 4, 2023, 6:16:52 PM1/4/23
On 5/01/2023 7:07 am, Ördög wrote:
> Sylvia Else
>
>> Fran
>>> Sylvia Else

> As per usual Max remains a bad faith actor. His so called "questions"
> are like that of Tucker Carlson's on Fox and Friends. Just the typical
> rhetorical trick to circulate some hard right political talking points.

Agreed but the voice is one topic which I think we do need to discuss.

The situation for regional and remote indigenous people is really quite
dire and, if anything, in certain areas (like crime) is getting worse
over time. Unfortunately, the group of indigenous people who have the
loudest voices and who get listened to does not include those regional
and remote peoples from what I can see so I can't see how 'the Voice'
will improve anythign regionally and remotely. I also don't think the
Langton/Calma report suggestions will do anything to improve the
situation.

>>> The current wording of the draft referendum question is: "Do you
>>> support an alteration to the Constitution that establishes an
>>> Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice?”
>>>
>>> That suggests to me that the referendum will occur without us knowing
>>> what may be in any legislation which comes as a result of the
>>> referendum.
>>>
>>> I have major issues with that approach and will not for the voice on
>>> that basis.
>>
>> I was thinking of the legislation that has to be passed before the
>> question can be asked in a referendum.
>>
>> Of course, it may do no more than state the question, which will be
>> unhelpful.

Indeed.

> Indeed!
> A very strange approach from the government.
>
> I'd much prefer that they produced some details which people could see,
> understand and debate. Obviously, I am very much for establishing a
> proper indigenous representative body that is able to fulfill more than
> just a symbolic role. Labor surely must know that indigenous affairs
> require more than just empty gestures.

I keep looking at who they are being advised by and that makes me quite
depressed.

abc

Jan 6, 2023, 10:32:31 PM1/6/23
They already have a voice, same as every other citizen, neither more nor
less: one man, one vote.

The 'voice' is empty virtue signalling. If the Government thinks there
should be some other consultative or advisory body, they could create
one by legislation. And this would avoid the problem of the High Court
potentially getting involved in unexpected ways which could not then be
rectified by parliament.

The Constitution should not be toyed with. Only truly necessary and well
grounded referenda should be considered.

Daniel65

Jan 7, 2023, 4:17:10 AM1/7/23
Max wrote on 3/1/23 11:30 am:
> Re: the proposed 'voice to parliament' to be inserted into the constitution
>
> The 'voice' should not be in the constitution.
>
> What if the High Court does something unexpected like Mabo - the case
> that recognised native title - and give the 'voice' more powers than
> people thought it would have?
>
> Unelected judges should not have the power to give the 'voice' certain
> powers.  That should only be in the hands of the people, via the elected
> members of parliament.

Judges should NOT be elected .... except by panel of Senior
Lawyers/Barristers/etc. People who know about the law.

> This is not a troll, but a genuine question for dicussion.

This is not a troll, but a genuine response!
--
Daniel

Max

Jan 8, 2023, 6:47:24 AM1/8/23
"The government has said it will kick start its 'Yes' campaign on 20
February with a "week of action" including door-knocking and community
events to promote dialogue about the issue."

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/peter-dutton-and-anthony-albanese-clash-over-voice-to-parliament-referendum/h34sste6o

----------

It is normal or appropriate for the government of the day to promote one
side of a proposed referendum and encourage voters to vote that way?

Rod Speed

Jan 8, 2023, 12:07:56 PM1/8/23
Presumably you meant to ask 'is it normal' etc. Yes it is with some issues.

Max

Jan 8, 2023, 6:32:46 PM1/8/23
Yes that is what I meant.

The government did not push one side in the republic referendum in 1999,
from memory.

Rod Speed

Jan 8, 2023, 7:15:53 PM1/8/23
Correct, but they did with the boongs referendum before that.

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 11, 2023, 8:47:54 AM1/11/23
On Tuesday, 3 January 2023 at 11:30:52 UTC+11, Max wrote:
> Re: the proposed 'voice to parliament' to be inserted into the constitution

High time.

> The 'voice' should not be in the constitution.

That would give a semblance of legality to the constitution from the original owners of the land.

> What if the High Court does something unexpected like Mabo - the case
> that recognised native title - and give the 'voice' more powers than
> people thought it would have?

Good for Australia then. Australia will be Australia, not a wannabe US.

> Unelected judges should not have the power to give the 'voice' certain
> powers. That should only be in the hands of the people, via the elected
> members of parliament.

Evidently a significant portion of the public wants to give a semblance of legality to the constitution from the original owners of the land.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Rod Speed

Jan 11, 2023, 11:58:58 AM1/11/23
On Thu, 12 Jan 2023 00:47:52 +1100, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, 3 January 2023 at 11:30:52 UTC+11, Max wrote:
>> Re: the proposed 'voice to parliament' to be inserted into the
>> constitution
>
> High time.
>>
>> The 'voice' should not be in the constitution.
>
> That would give a semblance of legality to the constitution from the
> original owners of the land.

Hunter gatherers don't own land.

>> What if the High Court does something unexpected like Mabo - the case
>> that recognised native title - and give the 'voice' more powers than
>> people thought it would have?
>
> Good for Australia then. Australia will be Australia, not a wannabe US.
>>
>> Unelected judges should not have the power to give the 'voice' certain
>> powers. That should only be in the hands of the people, via the elected
>> members of parliament.
>
> Evidently a significant portion of the public wants to give a semblance
> of legality to the constitution from the original owners of the land.

Hunter gatherers don't own land.

And it remains to be seen how many actually vote for that constitutional
amendment.

Bet it never gets up.

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 13, 2023, 5:43:57 AM1/13/23
Yes, and a voice that is not sneering White Christian Eurocentric snobbery/putdown will be very useful to a brown Hindu like me, who is filtered out on sight by the powers that be, for his original views that somehow cause discomfort to the mediocre yet sneering White Christian/JCI_atheist Eurocentric snobs, represented by all those posting here, bar Petzl.

I could go to that VOICE and hear what they may have to say about the IP of my company, HTN Research Pty Ltd, which are;

a) A new design rail gun, which with further development will be much more powerful and efficient than anything in the market; while its obvious use is in the military, it could also be used for horizontal drilling.
b) The new theories and mathematical formulations underlying the above invention
c) Conversion of the rail gun to a new class of linear electric motor, for space and fast air travel, replacing rockets and jet engines.
d) Development of the theories and prototypes of the above invention, based on the discovery that the so-called Lorentz force, under certain conditions, exhibits no backward reaction and thus violates the accepted laws of physics. Energy is continually created and destroyed in the infinite universe. This discovery outs the notions of entropy, and the theories of relativity and quantum mechanics. It makes the whole of physics clear and simple, with enormous technical outcomes.
e) The patented invention, the Hydrogen Transmission Network, a proposal to use special steel pipes, buffers, and control equipment to pipe hydrogen globally, thus solving the storage and transport of hydrogen at one stroke, and provide energy to all everywhere. The details are at www.htnresearch.com.
f) Unification of all forces as electrostatic/electromagnetic; a new formula for the force causing gravitational attraction; investigations into the causes of novas and supernovas; the cause of solar energy; unlimited power from deuterium fission. Articles on these subjects have been published in the Usenet newsgroup sci.physics, over the period 2020-2021.

As things are, 33 years of experience has taught me what to think about the existing old voice. A new voice, coming from the hitherto suppressed, is not likely to suppress me by sending off my IP to the white professors (the most detestable of all creatures, for the original genius).

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Max

Jan 13, 2023, 8:40:16 PM1/13/23
Why can't it be that the land now known as Australia was conquered by
the British, just like lots of lands and countries have been conquered
throughout history?

I am not saying I agree with this idea, but just putting it out there
for discussion.

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 13, 2023, 10:06:10 PM1/13/23
On Saturday, 14 January 2023 at 12:40:16 UTC+11, Max wrote:
> On 12/01/2023 12:47 am, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > On Tuesday, 3 January 2023 at 11:30:52 UTC+11, Max wrote:
> >> Re: the proposed 'voice to parliament' to be inserted into the constitution
> >
> > High time.
> >>
> >> The 'voice' should not be in the constitution.
> >
> > That would give a semblance of legality to the constitution from the original owners of the land.
> >>
> >> What if the High Court does something unexpected like Mabo - the case
> >> that recognised native title - and give the 'voice' more powers than
> >> people thought it would have?
> >
> > Good for Australia then. Australia will be Australia, not a wannabe US.
> >>
> >> Unelected judges should not have the power to give the 'voice' certain
> >> powers. That should only be in the hands of the people, via the elected
> >> members of parliament.
> >
> > Evidently a significant portion of the public wants to give a semblance of legality to the constitution from the original owners of the land.
> >
> Why can't it be that the land now known as Australia was conquered by
> the British, just like lots of lands and countries have been conquered
> throughout history?

Australia was not conquered. It was grabbed by deceit and unscrupulousness, thus showing nothing about the superiority of any conqueror.

Petzl

Jan 13, 2023, 10:21:17 PM1/13/23
On Fri, 13 Jan 2023 19:06:09 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
<banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Saturday, 14 January 2023 at 12:40:16 UTC+11, Max wrote:
>> >
>> > High time.

>> > That would give a semblance of legality to the constitution from the original owners of the land.

>> > Good for Australia then. Australia will be Australia, not a wannabe US.

>> > Evidently a significant portion of the public wants to give a semblance of legality to the constitution from the original owners of the land.
>> >
>> Why can't it be that the land now known as Australia was conquered by
>> the British, just like lots of lands and countries have been conquered
>> throughout history?
>
>Australia was not conquered.
>It was grabbed by deceit and unscrupulousness,
>thus showing nothing about the superiority of any conqueror.

You think that Spain or France would of been a better choice?
Because if not for the British that would of happened.

>> I am not saying I agree with this idea, but just putting it out there
>> for discussion.
>> > Cheers,
>> > Arindam Banerjee

--
Petzl
As Winston Churchill once said;

The Monarchy is important,
not for the power it wields,
but for the power it denies others.

"Dieu et mon droit" God is my legal right
<https://www.yourdictionary.com/droit>

Rod Speed

Jan 13, 2023, 10:27:24 PM1/13/23
On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 12:40:15 +1100, Max <m...@invalid.address> wrote:

> On 12/01/2023 12:47 am, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 3 January 2023 at 11:30:52 UTC+11, Max wrote:
>>> Re: the proposed 'voice to parliament' to be inserted into the
>>> constitution
>> High time.
>>>
>>> The 'voice' should not be in the constitution.
>> That would give a semblance of legality to the constitution from the
>> original owners of the land.
>>>
>>> What if the High Court does something unexpected like Mabo - the case
>>> that recognised native title - and give the 'voice' more powers than
>>> people thought it would have?
>> Good for Australia then. Australia will be Australia, not a wannabe US.
>>>
>>> Unelected judges should not have the power to give the 'voice' certain
>>> powers. That should only be in the hands of the people, via the elected
>>> members of parliament.
>> Evidently a significant portion of the public wants to give a
>> semblance of legality to the constitution from the original owners of
>> the land.

Hunter gatherers down own land.

> Why can't it be that the land now known as Australia was conquered by
> the British,

Hardly conquered, just occupied, just like the boongs did before them.

> just like lots of lands and countries have been conquered throughout
> history?

Far more were just occupied.

Rod Speed

Jan 13, 2023, 10:29:58 PM1/13/23
On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 14:06:09 +1100, Arindam Banerjee
<banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, 14 January 2023 at 12:40:16 UTC+11, Max wrote:
>> constitution
>> >
>> > High time.

>> > That would give a semblance of legality to the constitution from the
>> original owners of the land.

>> > Good for Australia then. Australia will be Australia, not a wannabe
>> US.

>> certain
>> elected
>> >
>> > Evidently a significant portion of the public wants to give a
>> semblance of legality to the constitution from the original owners of
>> the land.

No hunter gatherers ever owned any land.

>> Why can't it be that the land now known as Australia was conquered by
>> the British, just like lots of lands and countries have been conquered
>> throughout history?

> Australia was not conquered.

Correct, occupied at most.

> It was grabbed by deceit and unscrupulousness,

More of your mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

No deceit involved at all.

> thus showing nothing about the superiority of any conqueror.

Pathetic.

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 14, 2023, 2:01:06 AM1/14/23
Spain was not interested, nor the Dutch.
Yes the French occupation was a possibility.
After my cruise to New Caledonia, it seems to me that the natives are doing well there, better than the original inhabitants of Australia.
In Bruny Island, at the Bligh museum, there were notes from the French explorers that wrote positively about the locals.
So France would have been much better, yes, for the aboriginals.
Who could be worse?
Just look at the way they treat me here. One look, and I am profiled for non-existence.

petzl

Jan 14, 2023, 3:07:15 AM1/14/23
On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 6:01:06 PM UTC+11, banerjee...@gmail.com wrote:

> > You think that Spain or France would of been a better choice?
> > Because if not for the British that would of happened.
> Spain was not interested, nor the Dutch.
> Yes the French occupation was a possibility.
> After my cruise to New Caledonia, it seems to me that the natives are doing well there, better than the original inhabitants of Australia.
> In Bruny Island, at the Bligh museum, there were notes from the French explorers that wrote positively about the locals.
> So France would have been much better, yes, for the aboriginals.
> Who could be worse?
> Just look at the way they treat me here. One look, and I am profiled for non-existence.

Spain had laid claim to Australia 200 years before the British
I have been to New Caledonia and know you are lying.
The Black natives I saw just sat on the foot paths outside the shops
All the businesses only had white employees, none Indian.
In Sydney Australia I see and meet with many Indians from India none except you
claim to regret coming here!
--
Petzl
"When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,

Rod Speed

Jan 14, 2023, 3:27:39 AM1/14/23
On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 18:01:04 +1100, Arindam Banerjee
More of your mindless pig ignorant bullshit and even if they
were, and they aren't, thats because the frogs never showed
up in anything like the volume that the poms did here.

> In Bruny Island, at the Bligh museum, there were notes from the French
> explorers that wrote positively about the locals.

Irrelevant to what would have happened with a frog colony.

> So France would have been much better, yes, for the aboriginals.

BULLSHIT.

> Who could be worse?

You curry munchers.

> Just look at the way they treat me here.

Just what a terminal fuckwit curry muncher deserved.

> One look, and I am profiled for non-existence.

Because one look was enough to make obvious that you
were always a useless parasite.

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 14, 2023, 4:17:04 AM1/14/23
On Saturday, 14 January 2023 at 19:07:15 UTC+11, petzl wrote:
> On Saturday, January 14, 2023 at 6:01:06 PM UTC+11, banerjee...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > >
> > > You think that Spain or France would of been a better choice?
> > > Because if not for the British that would of happened.
> > Spain was not interested, nor the Dutch.
> > Yes the French occupation was a possibility.
> > After my cruise to New Caledonia, it seems to me that the natives are doing well there, better than the original inhabitants of Australia.
> > In Bruny Island, at the Bligh museum, there were notes from the French explorers that wrote positively about the locals.
> > So France would have been much better, yes, for the aboriginals.
> > Who could be worse?
> > Just look at the way they treat me here. One look, and I am profiled for non-existence.
> >
> Spain had laid claim to Australia 200 years before the British

They were interested in the West, not the East.

> I have been to New Caledonia and know you are lying.

No, you are lying as is your habit.

> The Black natives I saw just sat on the foot paths outside the shops

They are not black, though I suppose a racist like you will think they are that.
Now they own houses and drive nice cars, and have great representation in their parliament.
France has been good to them.

> All the businesses only had white employees, none Indian.

Rubbish. While our guide was a French woman, others were locals. In fact whites to be seen were tourists, like us on the cruise ship.

> In Sydney Australia I see and meet with many Indians from India none except you . Most
> claim to regret coming here!

I don't regret coming here. I love Australia for what it is, and what it has let me do for myself and my family.
There are many good Australians, who are neither racist nor bigoted like you.
They have helped me.
I regret the existence of the racist and bigoted creeps.
However the fact that the system bows to such creeps, who want to reduce non-whites to non-existence unless they are total suck-ups, and self-despising in that fashion, is an unfortunate fact which can be remedied with better representation strategies.
So the voice idea promoted by none less than the PM is a great idea.
It may not take off, but it is a start.

[...]

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 14, 2023, 4:22:31 AM1/14/23
On Friday, 13 January 2023 at 21:43:57 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Thursday, 12 January 2023 at 00:47:54 UTC+11, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > On Tuesday, 3 January 2023 at 11:30:52 UTC+11, Max wrote:
> > > Re: the proposed 'voice to parliament' to be inserted into the constitution
> > High time.
> > >
> > > The 'voice' should not be in the constitution.
> > That would give a semblance of legality to the constitution from the original owners of the land.
> > >
> > > What if the High Court does something unexpected like Mabo - the case
> > > that recognised native title - and give the 'voice' more powers than
> > > people thought it would have?
> > Good for Australia then. Australia will be Australia, not a wannabe US.
> > >
> > > Unelected judges should not have the power to give the 'voice' certain
> > > powers. That should only be in the hands of the people, via the elected
> > > members of parliament.
> > Evidently a significant portion of the public wants to give a semblance of legality to the constitution from the original owners of the land.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Arindam Banerjee
> > >
> > > This is not a troll, but a genuine question for dicussion.
> Yes, and a voice that is not sneering White Christian Eurocentric snobbery/putdown will be very useful to a brown Hindu like me, who is filtered out on sight by the powers that be, for his original views that somehow cause discomfort to the mediocre yet sneering White Christian/JCI_atheist Eurocentric snobs, represented by all those posting here, bar Petzl.

Petzl does not make it to that category, as he is too stupid.

Petzl

Jan 14, 2023, 7:15:05 PM1/14/23
On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 01:17:03 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
<banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I regret the existence of the racist and bigoted creeps.

The main dumb lying racist I see here is you.
Your trip around Nouméa tells me you were led by a white french guide
who kept you away from the streets
--
Petzl

of the Obama presidency.

queer liberal democrat donors.

President Trump has boosted the economy, reduced illegal immigration,
appointed dozens of judges and created jobs.

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 14, 2023, 9:12:03 PM1/14/23
On Sunday, 15 January 2023 at 05:45:05 UTC+5:30, petzl wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 01:17:03 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I regret the existence of the racist and bigoted creeps.
> >
> The main dumb lying racist I see here is you.

No that is you.

> Your trip around Nouméa tells me you were led by a white french guide
> who kept you away from the streets

We were in the city, on some islands, and walked for a few hours in the suburbs.
No local whites around, people of my coloration, blacks to racists like you, enjoying a reasonable lifestyle.
Your lies fail miserably, fool.
Tell them to other fools who do not travel.
One has to learn something after spending thousands on a cruise!
In contrast, the situation of the aborigines in Coober Pedy was most miserable.

Petzl

Jan 14, 2023, 9:43:09 PM1/14/23
On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 18:12:02 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
<banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, 15 January 2023 at 05:45:05 UTC+5:30, petzl wrote:
>> On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 01:17:03 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
>> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I regret the existence of the racist and bigoted creeps.
>> >
>> The main dumb lying racist I see here is you.
>
>No that is you.
>
>> Your trip around Nouméa tells me you were led by a white french guide
>> who kept you away from the streets
>
>We were in the city, on some islands, and walked for a few hours in the suburbs.
>No local whites around, people of my coloration, blacks to racists like you, enjoying a reasonable lifestyle.
>Your lies fail miserably, fool.
>Tell them to other fools who do not travel.
>One has to learn something after spending thousands on a cruise!
>In contrast, the situation of the aborigines in Coober Pedy was most miserable.

You are full of ignorant lying crapola.
I were talking about the capital city Nouméa not the Islands around
New Caledonia. Tourist ships are only there for less than a day arrive
early morning usually leaving 18:30 hours.
You would of been fed the "nice" tour being stupid you believed it.
--
Petzl
Jesus “taught with authority” (Matthew 7:29), and the risen Lord gave

Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Max

Jan 14, 2023, 11:45:25 PM1/14/23
On 15/01/2023 1:12 pm, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Sunday, 15 January 2023 at 05:45:05 UTC+5:30, petzl wrote:
>> On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 01:17:03 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
>> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I regret the existence of the racist and bigoted creeps.
>>>
>> The main dumb lying racist I see here is you.
>
> No that is you.
>
>> Your trip around Nouméa tells me you were led by a white french guide
>> who kept you away from the streets
>
> We were in the city, on some islands, and walked for a few hours in the suburbs.
> No local whites around, people of my coloration, blacks to racists like you, enjoying a reasonable lifestyle.

Are you talking about the people native to New Caledonia, before the
French arrived?

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 15, 2023, 4:02:11 AM1/15/23
On Sunday, 15 January 2023 at 05:45:05 UTC+5:30, petzl wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 01:17:03 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I regret the existence of the racist and bigoted creeps.
> >
> The main dumb lying racist I see here is you.
> Your trip around Nouméa tells me you were led by a white french guide
> who kept you away from the streets

No, stupid racist bigoted liar.
Her trip was just an extra I paid for, to go around the country, see old churches, and how the locals lived. She was born in France, and lived there as she liked the place.
Most of the time we were on our own, for shopping, dining, walking in the streets, on the beaches...

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 15, 2023, 4:05:22 AM1/15/23
On Sunday, 15 January 2023 at 10:15:25 UTC+5:30, Max wrote:
> On 15/01/2023 1:12 pm, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > On Sunday, 15 January 2023 at 05:45:05 UTC+5:30, petzl wrote:

> >> The main dumb lying racist I see here is you.
> >
> > No that is you.
> >
> >> Your trip around Nouméa tells me you were led by a white french guide
> >> who kept you away from the streets
> >
> > We were in the city, on some islands, and walked for a few hours in the suburbs.
> > No local whites around, people of my coloration, blacks to racists like you, enjoying a reasonable lifestyle.
> Are you talking about the people native to New Caledonia, before the
> French arrived?
Yes, about their descendants, now NOT in the earlier modes.
They have real political power, like the Maoris.
When we were there there was a referendum going whether they would remain with France or not.

Petzl

Jan 15, 2023, 5:16:03 AM1/15/23
On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 01:02:10 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
<banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, 15 January 2023 at 05:45:05 UTC+5:30, petzl wrote:
>> On Sat, 14 Jan 2023 01:17:03 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
>> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I regret the existence of the racist and bigoted creeps.
>> >
>> The main dumb lying racist I see here is you.
>> Your trip around Nouméa tells me you were led by a white french guide
>> who kept you away from the streets
>
>No, stupid racist bigoted liar.
>Her trip was just an extra I paid for, to go around the country,
> see old churches, and how the locals lived.
>She was born in France, and lived there as she liked the place.
>Most of the time we were on our own, for shopping,
>dining, walking in the streets, on the beaches...

You started off by stating you arrived there by a Cruise ship
Which I know would only allow you not even a day in Nouméa.

Now your story changes. Suggesting you were there longer than a day?
What year was this my time there was 2015.

The other surrounding Islands are different, farms owned by white
French speaking people. Never saw a native there, but did buy my
lobster and fish off local natives on beach who were friendly, that
arrived by open aluminum boats petrol powered.
One of them knew me from Australia, yes he seemed to be doing well.
A good friend and he spoke perfect English.
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 15, 2023, 7:04:35 AM1/15/23
On Sunday, 15 January 2023 at 21:16:03 UTC+11, petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 01:02:10 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sunday, 15 January 2023 at 05:45:05 UTC+5:30, petzl wrote:

> >> The main dumb lying racist I see here is you.
> >> Your trip around Nouméa tells me you were led by a white french guide
> >> who kept you away from the streets
> >
> >No, stupid racist bigoted liar.
> >Her trip was just an extra I paid for, to go around the country,
> > see old churches, and how the locals lived.
> >She was born in France, and lived there as she liked the place.
> >Most of the time we were on our own, for shopping,
> >dining, walking in the streets, on the beaches...
> >
> You started off by stating you arrived there by a Cruise ship
> Which I know would only allow you not even a day in Nouméa.

Some other islands, too.
Overall, some 3 days there.
One day in Noumea was enough to show that you are lying as you normally do about nearly everything.
The only whites around at that time were those from our cruise ship, and one other.
The non-white people were there, as say in India, running things.
Ditto in the other islands. Our tour guides there were locals.

> Now your story changes. Suggesting you were there longer than a day?
> What year was this my time there was 2015.

Our cruise was in 2017.

> The other surrounding Islands are different, farms owned by white
> French speaking people. Never saw a native there, but did buy my
> lobster and fish off local natives on beach who were friendly, that
> arrived by open aluminum boats petrol powered.

They all speak French there, it is France there after all, but some also know some English, well enough to sell stuff.
Overall they were much, much more involved and motivated as compared to the miserable aboriginals of Coober Pedy and Alice Springs we saw in 2008.
So if the aboriginals have to get anywhere, be more motivated, they better have a voice, which so far has been denied them.

Rod Speed

Jan 15, 2023, 11:52:13 AM1/15/23
On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 23:04:33 +1100, Arindam Banerjee
They have had for a hell of a long time now. They have a vote, just like
everyone else.

> which so far has been denied them.

BULLSHIT.

petzl

Jan 15, 2023, 5:48:19 PM1/15/23
All of what "Arindam Banerjee" has said is his deluded misinterpretation.
Nouméa natives look to me to be like Papua New Guinea very dark skin.
Polynesians have much lighter skin colour.
To tell the truth he brands one as both a Nazi and a liar (all lefties do)!
Description "Arindam Banerjee" is as follows. He is not helping his fellow Indians here!
"When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,
there's a good chance they will kill you."
--
Petzl
Australia's only legally defined God is our Christian God, whose compound redemptive Name is Lord Jesus Christ.

THE SEVEN REDEMPTIVE NAMES OF GOD
All the Character of God is Wrapped up in One Name – the Name of Jesus:
a. 1 John 4:17 - As he is, so are we in this world.
b. Philippians 2:7-10 – The Name above all names.
c. Colossians 2:8-11 - In Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.
d. John 17:1-26
e. Verse 3 KJV – “And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.”

Rod Speed

Jan 15, 2023, 6:06:03 PM1/15/23
Not sure that is accurate. He does appear to prefer here to India.

> and your heritage,
> there's a good chance they will kill you."

Dunno. I can't recall any Indian trying to kill any of the locals.

We did have one Indian picker contractor who was beaten
to death and his corpse burnt by other Indians, but that was
because the stupid bugger didnt pay those who worked for him.

They never did work out who killed him or even
if the killers had pissed off back to India or what.

Rod Speed

Jan 15, 2023, 6:07:18 PM1/15/23
On Mon, 16 Jan 2023 10:05:56 +1100, Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com>
wrote:
The Mafia did kill Don Mackay.

Petzl

Jan 15, 2023, 7:57:00 PM1/15/23
On Mon, 16 Jan 2023 10:05:56 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

Obviously a failure in India and Australia, White people to blame!

>> and your heritage,
>> there's a good chance they will kill you."
>
>Dunno. I can't recall any Indian trying to kill any of the locals.

Neither can I except for "Arindam Banerjee" who blames his
inadequacies on Australian's which he does not appear to be!

>We did have one Indian picker contractor who was beaten
>to death and his corpse burnt by other Indians, but that was
>because the stupid bugger didnt pay those who worked for him.
>
>They never did work out who killed him or even
>if the killers had pissed off back to India or what.

Fijian Indians I see as "Arindam Banerjee" types they are unlikely to
pay their Indian employees. As well as hating Fijians till a good
friend of mine Sitiveni Rabuka took to them. the Indians now out
number Native Fijians and are "Arindam Banerjee" types
(bought over to do the Labor for Fijians whothen owned the land)
--
Petzl
"When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,

Petzl

Jan 15, 2023, 8:22:25 PM1/15/23
On Mon, 16 Jan 2023 10:07:13 +1100, "Rod Speed"
They run Bob Hawke, Peter Ables was his owner.
<https://www.jewage.org/wiki/en/Article:Peter_Abeles_-_Biography>
--
Petzl
<https://consortiumnews.com/2022/11/14/the-queens-coup/>

The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
Constitutionally Parties are not recognised. So when a Government was
found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving towards
that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong support for
the "Arab lobby", Britain and USA would of found that treachery.

Arab financiers offered lower interest rates on governmental loans
than US banks/financiers. The Middle East at the time was awash with
"petro-dollars", as the price of oil quadrupled between 1973 and 1974.
Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
Whitlam was a immoral communist working to remove ties to USA and
Britain's orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World
powers, with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
https://is.gd/IzhkxL

Whitlam did not want anti-communists to settle in Australia,
irrespective of whether they were genuine asylum seekers. Here his
stance differed from the position he took following the overthrow of
Salvador Allende's left-wing government in Chile in 1973.

Whitlam said on the ABC that Australia did not want “another
­reactionary right-wing minority”. Foreign minister Don Willesee
pleaded with him to take more. Whitlam replied: “I’m not having those
f..king Vietnamese Balts coming into this country with their religious
and political prejudices against us.”

Whitlam opposed the entry of Vietnamese refugees, saying they stirred
no sympathy in him. He added: “There will be some resentment about the
people coming to Australia at a time of unemployment, and also people
from a very different way of life.”

In other words, Whitlam consciously stirred up ethnic and racial
prejudice against Vietnamese ­because he thought they might be
politically hostile to Labor.

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 15, 2023, 9:24:50 PM1/15/23
Rubbish

> THE SEVEN REDEMPTIVE NAMES OF GOD
> All the Character of God is Wrapped up in One Name – the Name of Jesus:
> a. 1 John 4:17 - As he is, so are we in this world.
> b. Philippians 2:7-10 – The Name above all names.
> c. Colossians 2:8-11 - In Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.
> d. John 17:1-26
> e. Verse 3 KJV – “And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.”

That is just one god among very many.

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 15, 2023, 9:45:41 PM1/15/23
Hardly any use.
They are suppressed.
Rubbish.
Had they a voice, which mattered, the PM would not take this necessary initiative.
Naturally the racists like you do not like that.

> >> All of what "Arindam Banerjee" has said is his deluded misinterpretation.
> >> Nouméa natives look to me to be like Papua New Guinea very dark skin.
> >> Polynesians have much lighter skin colour.
> >> To tell the truth he brands one as both a Nazi and a liar (all lefties
> >> do)!
> >
> >> Description "Arindam Banerjee" is as follows. He is not helping his
> >> fellow Indians here!
Liar, I am an Australian these days. My fellow Indians are in India, where I also belong as an OCI.
I am helping aborigines here, as I believe they are oppressed and suppressed.
> >> "When you let people into your country that hate everything about you
> >
> >Not sure that is accurate. He does appear to prefer here to India.
> >
> Obviously a failure in India and Australia, White people to blame!
Liar. Creep. Shameless to the core, this hypocrite.
White people have done a lot for me, albeit up to a point.
Failure or not, I have gorgeous lifestyles wherever I live.
> >> and your heritage,
> >> there's a good chance they will kill you."
> >
> >Dunno. I can't recall any Indian trying to kill any of the locals.
> >
> Neither can I except for "Arindam Banerjee" who blames his
> inadequacies on Australian's which he does not appear to be!
Only on scum like you who block my works on their biases they hold to be of supreme importance.
Yes there are too many racist bigots like you, at top places, and that is a curse, for it makes for overall stupidity and waste, with scheming tactics involving denial.
At the blue collar level, the hard working whites are admirable. Very helpful, but limited in wisdom being regimented, that does work in some way for their unity.
Vast difference between them and scum parasites like Rod.
> >We did have one Indian picker contractor who was beaten
> >to death and his corpse burnt by other Indians, but that was
> >because the stupid bugger didnt pay those who worked for him.
> >
> >They never did work out who killed him or even
> >if the killers had pissed off back to India or what.
> >
> Fijian Indians I see as "Arindam Banerjee" types they are unlikely to
> pay their Indian employees. As well as hating Fijians till a good
> friend of mine Sitiveni Rabuka took to them. the Indians now out
> number Native Fijians and are "Arindam Banerjee" types
> (bought over to do the Labor for Fijians whothen owned the land)

Lying as always. What a shameless wretch, this stupid Petzl. I never had employees.
I have no debts, no vices, only assets and talents that are lost upon the stupid racist bigots like Petzl.
Luckily, his sort is an exception at the blue collar worker level.

> --
> Petzl
> "When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,
> there's a good chance they will kill you."
Paranoid fool.

Petzl

Jan 15, 2023, 10:22:55 PM1/15/23
On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 18:45:39 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
<banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Liar, I am an Australian these days. My fellow Indians are in India, where I also belong as an OCI.
>I am helping aborigines here, as I believe they are oppressed and suppressed.

The liar bit again, you forgot to add Nazi?

No secret that I are Aboriginal, how does your spite and venom against
Australians like me, who give me more money than I need, help me
You are both obviously a Nazi and Liar

Petzl

Jan 15, 2023, 10:28:53 PM1/15/23
On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 18:24:41 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
<banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, 16 January 2023 at 04:18:19 UTC+5:30, petzl wrote:
snip
>> > BULLSHIT.
>> >
>> All of what "Arindam Banerjee" has said is his deluded misinterpretation.
>> Nouméa natives look to me to be like Papua New Guinea very dark skin.
>> Polynesians have much lighter skin colour.
>> To tell the truth he brands one as both a Nazi and a liar (all lefties do)!
>> Description "Arindam Banerjee" is as follows. He is not helping his fellow Indians here!
>> "When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,
>> there's a good chance they will kill you."
>> --
>> Petzl
>> Australia's only legally defined God is our Christian God, whose compound redemptive Name is Lord Jesus Christ.
>
>Rubbish

So you are not Christian nor under our constitution entitled to
citizenship!
You need to be striped of assets and deported

>> THE SEVEN REDEMPTIVE NAMES OF GOD
>> All the Character of God is Wrapped up in One Name – the Name of Jesus:
>> a. 1 John 4:17 - As he is, so are we in this world.
>> b. Philippians 2:7-10 – The Name above all names.
>> c. Colossians 2:8-11 - In Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.
>> d. John 17:1-26
>> e. Verse 3 KJV – “And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.”
>
>That is just one god among very many.

The ONLY legally defined God in Australia and to be a Citizen yo are
commanded by our Monarch to recognize (or go back to the shit hole you
fled from)!
--
Petzl
Our parliaments need to obey our Constitutions,

Rod Speed

Jan 15, 2023, 11:03:54 PM1/15/23
That's less clear, he may have just decided that
his prospect were better here. I don't recall that
he ever said much about his history there, just
some silly crap about having been personally
responsible for what google ended up with
that no one is silly enough to believe.

> and Australia,

Yep, clearly he got the bums rush from Telecom
when they very quickly worked out what a complete
dud he was with his stupidity about the moon landing
being faked and that Einstein has never had a clue.

And now no one who knows anything about what
he claims to have brilliantly invented is silly enough
to buy his claims and just fobs him off politely.

> White people to blame!

But can't explain why he can't even convince india
that anything he claims to have invented is useful.

>>> and your heritage,
>>> there's a good chance they will kill you."
>>
>> Dunno. I can't recall any Indian trying to kill any of the locals.
>>
> Neither can I except for "Arindam Banerjee" who blames his
> inadequacies on Australian's which he does not appear to be!
>
>> We did have one Indian picker contractor who was beaten
>> to death and his corpse burnt by other Indians, but that was
>> because the stupid bugger didnt pay those who worked for him.
>>
>> They never did work out who killed him or even
>> if the killers had pissed off back to India or what.

> Fijian Indians I see as "Arindam Banerjee" types they are unlikely to
> pay their Indian employees.

The one that got beaten to death was definitely an Indian.

> As well as hating Fijians till a good
> friend of mine Sitiveni Rabuka took to them.

And he is the top banana again there now.

> the Indians now out
> number Native Fijians and are "Arindam Banerjee" types
> (bought over to do the Labor for Fijians whothen owned the land)

Yeah, an utterly obscene result for Fijians and why Rabuka had his
original coup when the Indians managed to be the govt.

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 16, 2023, 3:56:07 AM1/16/23
Lying as usual.
I worked there for 17 years till they closed doen the labs with a sincere apology to all of us who made Australia great by pioneering telecom.
That was to make the parasites like Rod happy, from the political perspective.
I was happy to get a nice fat sum which paid off the mortgage.
I came back as a consultant, worked for two years befor getting a lucrative job elsewhere, after which I retired to pursue my dreams, being well off after decades of brilliant work.
Now living in the laps of luxury, from the fruits of my labours, wherever I please.

Petzl

Jan 16, 2023, 4:25:19 AM1/16/23
On Mon, 16 Jan 2023 00:56:06 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
<banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Yep, clearly he got the bums rush from Telecom
>> when they very quickly worked out what a complete
>> dud he was with his stupidity about the moon landing
>> being faked and that Einstein has never had a clue.
>
>Lying as usual.
>I worked there for 17 years till they closed doen the labs
> with a sincere apology to all of us who made Australia great
>by pioneering telecom. That was to make the parasites like
>Rod happy, from the political perspective.
>I was happy to get a nice fat sum which paid off the mortgage.
>
>I came back as a consultant, worked for two years before getting
>a lucrative job elsewhere, after which I retired to pursue my dreams,
>being well off after decades of brilliant work.
>Now living in the laps of luxury, from the fruits of my labours,
>wherever I please.

So the best thing, or a better thing was for you being made redundant
from a bludge job at Telecom.
Why the do you whine about this?
Most I know have had to find other jobs after being made redundant.
Everyone seems to of found better jobs and quickly, seem you got a
good secret referral from Telstra which had nothing to do with finally
getting rid of a redundant Telecom.
Right now I get free calls Australia wide $10 a month compared to $200
a month in your Telecom.

Daniel65

Jan 16, 2023, 6:19:26 AM1/16/23
Petzl wrote on 16/1/23 8:25 pm:

<Snip>

> Right now I get free calls Australia wide $10 a month compared to $200
> a month in your Telecom.

"free calls" ... "$10 a month"?? Am I missing something??
--
Daniel

Rod Speed

Jan 16, 2023, 11:58:14 AM1/16/23
On Mon, 16 Jan 2023 19:56:06 +1100, Arindam Banerjee
>> his prospects were better here. I don't recall that
>> he ever said much about his history there, just
>> some silly crap about having been personally
>> responsible for what google ended up with
>> that no one is silly enough to believe.
>>
>> > and Australia,
>>
>> Yep, clearly he got the bums rush from Telecom
>> when they very quickly worked out what a complete
>> dud he was with his stupidity about the moon landing
>> being faked and that Einstein has never had a clue.
>
> Lying as usual.
> I worked there for 17 years till they closed doen the labs with a
> sincere apology to all of us who made Australia great by pioneering
> telecom.
> That was to make the parasites like Rod happy, from the political
> perspective.
> I was happy to get a nice fat sum which paid off the mortgage.
> I came back as a consultant, worked for two years befor getting a
> lucrative job elsewhere, after which I retired to pursue my dreams,
> being well off after decades of brilliant work.
> Now living in the laps of luxury, from the fruits of my labours,
> wherever I please.

But have always been completely ignored as far as
all your 'brilliant' inventions are concerned. Funny that.

Hilarious, actually.

Rod Speed

Jan 16, 2023, 12:07:09 PM1/16/23
Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
> Petzl wrote

>> Right now I get free calls Australia wide $10 a month compared to $200
>> a month in your Telecom.

> "free calls" ... "$10 a month"?? Am I missing something??

Yep, as always. The marginal cost is zero, stupid.

Ördög

Jan 16, 2023, 4:02:28 PM1/16/23
Daniel65
> Petz
>
> <Snip>
>
>> Right now I get free calls Australia wide $10 a month compared to $200
>> a month in your Telecom.
>>
> "free calls" ... "$10 a month"??    Am I missing something??

Yes you do! You are still missing rational and coherent thoughts in
Petz's posts.
After spending all this time in the newsgroup, really Daniel!

BTW Petz is desperately comparing apples and oranges completely ignoring
the telecommunication changes world wide since the days of Telecom in
Oz. Petz has lost his ability to understand chronology and time...that
is why he keeps jumping randomly back and forth among events that took
place from nearly 100 years ago right up to the present without even
noticing it.
Also his memory is completely shot. I have never paid $200 dollars a
month for Australian calls.

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

petzl

Jan 16, 2023, 6:28:45 PM1/16/23
On Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 8:02:28 AM UTC+11, Ördög wrote:
> Daniel65
> > Petz
> >
> > <Snip>
> >
> >> Right now I get free calls Australia wide $10 a month compared to $200
> >> a month in your Telecom.
> >>
> > "free calls" ... "$10 a month"?? Am I missing something??

Daniel65 needs to ask his land line provider, my land line is bundled
with NBN, Telstra. even my 4G OPTUS with Amysim
Mobile allows call's to everywhere in Australia with 4 Gig of data costs
me $10 every 28 days.
My charge has stayed At $10 because I signed up when they first stated,
Can't see 4gid offered now 2 gig $12.
<https://www.amaysim.com.au/mobile/cart/unlimited-xsmall?promo=Y6FMX4>
https://tinyurl.com/2j6dxzty

snip
> Also his memory is completely shot. I have never paid $200 dollars a
> month for Australian calls.

Sorry I paid Quarterly, all calls from Campbelltown to the Sydney were toll calls
which applied from the very next suburb adjacent "Leumeah" to every other
Suburb in Sydney. Which works out around $70 a month.
--
Petzl
They just weren’t doing Communism properly,

"It cannot be overstated,
Bolsheviks committed the greatest human slaughter
in modern history,and the fact that the world is
largely ignorant and uncaring about this fact is proof
that the global media are in the hands of the perpetrators"
Russian Gulag survivor,
novelist, historian,
Nobel prize winner
short story writer.
A.Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago
https://youtu.be/G79wp6s9JdY

petzl

Jan 16, 2023, 6:35:22 PM1/16/23
You anal nit picking again?
For $10 a month land line rent, I get free calls Australia wide.
--
Petzl
We know the inane Dumb3 are lying,

Fran

Jan 16, 2023, 6:48:24 PM1/16/23
LOL.

petzl

Jan 16, 2023, 7:33:58 PM1/16/23
"Fran" red nosing again, a red nose goes up further than a brown nose.
Buttering up the other 2 dumb ones she is pure Stasi filth.

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 17, 2023, 3:53:46 AM1/17/23
On Monday, 16 January 2023 at 14:22:55 UTC+11, petzl wrote:

> >Liar, I am an Australian these days. My fellow Indians are in India, where I also belong as an OCI.
> >I am helping aborigines here, as I believe they are oppressed and suppressed.
> >
> The liar bit again, you forgot to add Nazi?

Being an imbecile, you have to babble the irrelevant.

> No secret that I are Aboriginal, how does your spite and venom against
> Australians like me, who give me more money than I need, help me
> You are both obviously a Nazi and Liar

No. You are a stupid racist and bigot, but not too stupid to tell silly lies.
> --
> Petzl
> "When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,
> there's a good chance they will kill you."

And also paranoid.

Petzl

Jan 17, 2023, 3:59:10 AM1/17/23
On Tue, 17 Jan 2023 00:53:45 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
I'm very truthful, you are fitting this description!
When you let Arindam Banerjee into your country that hate everything
about you and your heritage, there's a good chance Arindam Banerjee
will kill you.
--
Petzl
Think of Christianity as Australia's immune system.

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 17, 2023, 4:28:25 AM1/17/23
On Monday, 16 January 2023 at 20:25:19 UTC+11, petzl wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Jan 2023 00:56:06 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >> Yep, clearly he got the bums rush from Telecom
> >> when they very quickly worked out what a complete
> >> dud he was with his stupidity about the moon landing
> >> being faked and that Einstein has never had a clue.
> >
> >Lying as usual.
> >I worked there for 17 years till they closed doen the labs
> > with a sincere apology to all of us who made Australia great
> >by pioneering telecom. That was to make the parasites like
> >Rod happy, from the political perspective.
> >I was happy to get a nice fat sum which paid off the mortgage.
> >
> >I came back as a consultant, worked for two years before getting
> >a lucrative job elsewhere, after which I retired to pursue my dreams,
> >being well off after decades of brilliant work.
> >Now living in the laps of luxury, from the fruits of my labours,
> >wherever I please.
> >
> So the best thing, or a better thing was for you being made redundant
> from a bludge job at Telecom.

It was not a bludge job.
It was a difficult situation for me, for I was as good as my last project.
So I had to work hard to keep my job, did one project after another.

Well, I take this opportunity to give a small brief of the works I did for TRL and BEL, from 1978 to 2006. From my extended resume.
Just for the heck of it!Going down memory lane.

********
Detailed Work Experience of Arindam Banerjee (with timeline, from 1978 to 2006)

Briefly - Over 27 years experience in cutting-edge R&D and Business-related projects in a variety of disciplines. I have the urge to do new things, and then move on to other projects, the more difficult the better. Success in many different technical areas (mathematical modelling and computer simulation with GUI, development of software tools, analysis of large and complex Call Centre Networks and Business Activity Situations,, data analysis from legacy systems, teletraffic engineering, CCS7 data handling, database techniques related to electronic directory systems, communications security, radar data processing, antenna and passive microwave equipment design, development and testing) and ability to interact with various kinds of people make me confident in dealing with any management or technical situation creatively in a mature, efficient and productive manner.

- Jan 05 to Feb 06: Used TRL-developed Microsoft Excel tool “Coral Sea” to successfully give recommendations to the Fairfax Call Centre. Pinpointed the area that required improvements, after studying their call centre Management Information System data and putting them in Coral Sea. Similarly, obtained data from Transonic and showed the importance of multi-skilling in quantitative terms, this time using an old version of the CCT simulator. Thus, showed the practical use of this new software based not simply upon the Erlang formulas but upon the fundamentals of queueing theory, with mathematical extensions to it.

Developed Borland C++ Builder6 based software tools to analyse and present in graphical form the information from the legacy data systems for both the Victorian and South Australian Radio Networks. These are known as Darshan 1.0 and Darshan 2.0 respectively. Used Darshan 1.0 to analyse Victorian Govt.’s Radio Network data, and pinpointed the so far unknown traffic profiles graphically on a time basis, and showed the frequency of usage of the network per customer number. The times of lack of usage were shown clearly, and indicated enhanced business opportunity relating to non-emergency calls. The South Australian Radio Network “Coronial” Data was analysed, concentrating upon the time when fires broke in the peninsula on 11 January. A comprehensive analysis was done using Darshan 2.0, and a lot of information, about call arrivals on second-by-second basis, customer usage patterns, busies statistics, site utilisation, etc. was generated in graphical form. They clearly showed that Telstra’s network had throughout been operational. Created a fast and powerful computer simulator of the South Australian Managed Radio Network, to show how the channel capacities can be improved for best possible Quality of Service, and also for improving business opportunities, by taking the best among competing decisions involving customer management and parametric changes. Programming in Borland C++ Builder6 from scratch, for this.

Impact: Telstra got better business favour from Fairfax and Transonic for pointing out aspects in their workstyle that would not have been normally noticed. Mark O’Reilly, National Manager Operational Performance, asked specifically for Arindam to do the simulation for the Radio Networks, as he had prior positive experience with Arindam in the earlier CCT project. Telstra’s role in maintaining the operation of the South Australian Govt. Radio Network has been upheld, and that may be of importance in litigation related to the coronial inquiry. It is expected that this will lead to better tariffing structures. Better ways of handling the Australian Radio Networks, as opposed to simply running them, are expected to happen with continuing emphasis on system simulation. More profit can be made, when the data is properly analysed with respect to traffic patterns over time, when businesses are allowed to use the Radio Networks – so long as the Quality of Service levels get continuously monitored and proper remedial situations taken with onset of genuine emergencies. The Managed Radio Simulator is expected to be used for training, dimensioning and network management.

- July 02 to Dec 04: Involved in the optimisation process of Telstra’s Business Call Centres, relating to Telstra’s top Business and Government clients, in the CCT (Customer Care Transformation) Project. This dealt with the handling of emails, documents, and telephone calls; and the performance improvement of staff through appropriate work routing, through appropriate modelling of their business processes. Constructed a simulator for modelling the work function, which included making a special simulation for the Genesys CTI system. This work was done as part of a team activity including personnel from within and without TRL, numbering up to 7. Was personally responsible for the intricate coding of the software simulation for the mult-skilling aspects. For training of Call Centre Personnel, wrote an Excel worksheet known as “Coral Sea”. This related to the modelling of a generalised call centre; some calculator type work sheets; a tool for rostering staffing based upon non-Erlang calculations but upon newer and more solid Queuing Theory, giving much better predictive value; and finally, a worksheet for the analytical simulation of a Call Centre network based upon the earlier-described model, that took teletraffic, costing, quality, customer inputs and gave outputs graphically, showing the tradeoffs clearly. APIA came back to Telstra, threatening legal action. They had made changes to their system after their initial success, and were now getting bad results. Their data was once again analysed and changes recommended. PACT was slightly modified to do this work. Throughout this period (and later) worked with several of Telstra’s Business and Government staff, and attended many meetings with them.

Impact: Many keen insights of the existing work patterns became obvious as a results of this simulation, and the recommendations arising out of this work were used performances. The role of simulation itself, for extracting better performances, and pinpointing areas of surplus and areas of stress, became very clear to top management. APIA was satisfied with the work and did not press legal matters.

- Mar 01 to June 02: Worked on the software development of H.323 Gateway in Visual C++. Modified the signalling software obtained from RadVision Company to allow automated Microsoft Netmeeting calls. Gave a successful demonstration of same. Worked on the analytical simulation of the Genesys CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) system. Developed new analytical approaches based upon Arindam’s extension of “Little’s Result” and created an Excel tool that balanced quality considerations with respect to costs in terms of equipment and staffing and handling times. This was called the “Load Balancing” tool, and showed how useful Genesys implementation of CTI could be to balance loads among work groups. Worked on the theoretical basis for determining the construction of SLAs (Service Level Agreements). Attended Java courses and learnt Java language. Created personal website. Attended BEA Weblogic courses on Adminstration of BEA Weblogic Server; Developing Enterprise Applications using EJB and JMS; Developing Enterprise Applications with BEA Weblogic Server and the J2EE Core Technologies. Participated in a team effort to create web contact centre IVR-type applications using Weblogic. Used PACT to recommend the Nortel Spectrum system to APIA (Australian Pensioners Insurance Agency) to optimise performance of their many scattered Call Centres all over Australia. PACT modelling was instrumental in Telstra getting a $3 million annual contract, and it also led to improving the performance in the APIA Call Centres

Impact: The load balancing tool was very popular and gave a boost to the utilisation of Genesys within Telstra as its load-balancing capability was clearly demonstrated. Use of SLAs to fix quality standards became an accepted practice.

- Jan 99 to Mar 01: Improved the performance of Telstra’s 132200 Call Centres through PACT type simulation (more about PACT later). The problem related to finding the best way of splitting the workforce into those serving the favoured customers well without compromising on quality of service to the remaining customers. The Spectrum system was modelled with an extension of the PACT approach, and recommendations were made from the results of such simulation. As part of this exercise, a nagging problem was solved relating to high waiting times at certain hours. PACT found this out without being “told”, and the problem was also solved with simulation. PACT simulation showed clearly when this huge waiting time would happen, and how it could be avoided if the staffing was scheduled for arrival some time before the demand. Worked with Telstra staff based in Sydney for this project.

Impact: Decreasing the waiting times in peak periods for the 132200 Call Centres could not have happened without the PACT approach, as the standard segmented scheduling approaches for allocating staffing did not have the “flow-on” effect that PACT naturally has. This persistent problem that had eluded experts was thus solved.

Worked on CTI-related projects, and was involved with the Business Modelling Group in this period. Assisted in the development of BIZSIM, a business gaming software.

- Jan 98 – Dec 98: Developed a user-friendly graphical user interface (Borland C++ Builder) for the Centrelink simulator, which takes in thousands of parameter values, and outputs user-configurable graphs on all aspects of interest in Call Centre teletraffic activity. This is now a tool used by Centrelink, called PACT (Performance Analyser of Call Centre Teletraffic), which has caused savings to Telstra by reducing operator wait times, thereby freeing more lines as well as improving Quality of Service drastically. PACT became a showpiece project demonstrated to visitors coming to the TRL foyer.

Impact: Using the Borland C++ Builder was a new initiative. Coding with GUI ability was found very useful for quick and accurate development of complex software involving visual representations of huge amounts of both input and generated output data. Unfortunately, Arindam became the only one working with Borland PowerBuilder and the TRL community ignored this immensely rich but demanding software development environment.

- Feb 97 to Dec 98: Worked on simulating the performance of DSS (now Centrelink) teletraffic call centres, in the area of modelling and optimising parameters for the efficient performance of the National Automatic Call Distribution (NACD) function provided by the Nortel switches, which essentially integrates all the sites with few groups each, by providing uniform quality of service to customers all over Australia. As part of Telstra’s contract with DSS, developed (singly) a discrete-event simulator to cover the performance of the call centres using the NACD algorithm.
This work has been described as “breakthrough” by Centrelink, as it gives results currently impossible with analytical methods, such being the complexity of the problem. The code was specially written for DSS, from scratch, in Borland C++, without going in for expensive general purpose simulation packages which probably could not handle the task with any efficiency.
The simulator can handle any number of sites, any number of groups with any number of staff, any calling and service profiles. It gives details every instant of everything happening in the system. It handles the complex NACD algorithm, a critical feature being dual queuing of a call in two “best” sites. While written for a specific purpose, this tool can be used for many teletraffic situations.
Interacted with Nortel staff and two top teletraffic experts (Prof Les Berry and Prof Richard Harris of RMIT) who validated the software. Travelled several times to Canberra, to meet Centrelink personnel and Telstra’s staff operating the Call Centre Network, for data inputs, presentations, and demonstrations.

Impact: Telstra’s annual $60 million contract with Centrelink materialised, ousting the competition from Optus,, thanks in part to the above work that Telstra had to supply as a contractual obligation. As a result of the insights obtained from this tool, later named PACT, Australians contacting Centrelink had their wating times reduced drastically. The calls were more efficiently routed. Without long waiting times, the network efficiency increased as so many lines were not getting held. Many what-if scenarios could be tested without changing the network status, for optimising parameter values. This complex software simulation effort thus was a new and highly successful approach.

Supervised another project with students of RMIT along with RMIT staff - Network Defect Simulator. This project aimed to make automatic surveys of customers, seeking to know their opinions of call quality. Information processing would also be automated.

- June 96 to Feb 97: Co-ordinated a team of professionals from different skill areas (Human Factors, Speech Processing, Listening Tests, Software Engineering) to find outstanding defects as subjectively perceived in Telstra’s Public Switched Telephony Network. Based upon published reports, constructed a tool to predict customer response to various levels of defects such as noise, echo and amplitude levels. Helped in forming a report which related subjective responses of customers with technical specifications
Supervised a team of two RMIT students working on a 18-month project with TRL - “Software Speech Controller”. This related to injection of specified levels of commonly found network defects to “clean” speech, in order to get samples for listening tests, with software in a very user-friendly Windows 95/NT environment. This project was successfully completed, and received much praise.

- Feb 96 to June 96: Worked on methods to improve Telstra’s ability to increase repair times for telephone faults. Developed a tool, after studying the database records of all faults. This tool (in Excel) used teletraffic analysis to predict the level of improvements possible given quantified efficiency increases.

Impact: Very high. This tool was used by Telstra for scheduling resources more efficiently. Repair times were reduced drastically, once the logging data was correctly analysed and processed with the appropriate teletraffic formulas.

- Feb. 94 to Feb. 96: Worked on the analysis of CCS7 data obtained from the Telecom network. Attended intensive Telstra conducted courses on CCS7 and interacted with professionals and technicians in this field. Various CCS7 services were studied, chiefly with the direction towards link dimensioning and congestion control. A number of C-Unix programs using original algorithms were written to investigate burstiness on any arbitrary time scale, and both simulation and M/G/1 analysis were done to investigate transmit buffer queuing delays. Made contributions to international standardisation: "Studies in Signalling Traffic Variability" ITU-TS SG2 WP3 Delayed Contribution D.136, Nov. 1994, Australia. As a result of this research, dimensioning recommendations for CCS7 traffic were implemented in the Telstra CCS7 network. Specifically, the impact of long messages in the network was predicted realistically. Further, work was done (Perlscripts were written) to manage operational measurements efficiently for the technicians. Made a link dimensioning tool in Excel.

Impact: Very considerable. Telstra could as a result fo this work use new CCS7 services with long messages in the existing signalling network knowing that existing services would not be disrupted unduly, provided the proper dimensioning strategies also given were implemented. The Perlscript was very useful to the technicians, and saved time. Telstra’s image was enhanced with the ITU contribution. The new analytical methods developed were used successfully in other projects as well.

- Dec. 93 to Feb 94: Initiated study of distributed database systems, with a view to rationalising Telecom Australia's Calls Database. Gained expertise in object-oriented programming, chiefly C++.

- Aug. 93 to Nov. 93: Implemented in C language certain standards (ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27/WG 2N) relating to hashing functions for secure communications, using multi-precision arithmetic routines.

Impact: This was one basis for making future recommendations to Telstra Business Groups.

- July 92 to July 93: Brought out a report entitled "Security and other Pay-TV Issues". This report deals with the security aspects relating to the dynamic Pay-TV technology. The basic principles are described, the issues relating to key management are stressed, as also newer technologies involving smart cards and authentication systems.
Further, brought out a report entitled "Narrowcast Security Options". This dealt with the security aspects of narrowcasting, and also how the principles relating to Pay-TV could be adapted to have secure terminal-to-terminal communication. The most recent directions and developments of relevant technologies and businesses were indicated.

Impact: Very considerable. This was very highly appreciated by Telstra business clients who made this report a cornerstone in decision-making, chiefly for the rollout of Pay Television. Many technical issues were clarified.

- Feb. 92 to June 92: Developed multi-precision arithmetic routines (in the C language) and used them to implement crytographic algorithms relating to encryption and decryption.

Impact: A first-time usage of the multi-precision arithmetic routines in TRL showed the potential of genuine security capacity to colleagues and clients. It was used for checking the authentication protocols for commercial transactions, and that led to TRL taking an initiative in international standardisation of computer security.

- Aug. 90 to Jan. 92: Brought out a research laboratory report entitled "Impact of New Services on Directories." The report elaborated the centrality of the role of electronic directories in providing value added services, taking into account contemporary technological developments. The question of the structure for the Personal Telecommunications Identifier in Universal Personal Telecommunications was dealt with. The new concept of "Complex Searching" was introduced, whereby it would be possible to locate people or services using any set of attributes out of a theoretically unbounded set of attributes. The implementation strategies involving Intelligent Networking were discussed, and they led to a generalised directory architecture, owing to the new concept of "global attribute capture", where attributes are globally indexed with certain locations holding monopoly over certain defined attributes. Some services naturally following from "Complex Searching" were discussed.

The above study also included an overview of the latest approaches relating to physical database design.

Impact: This was regarded as a highly important report, as it set new thinking and new directions in many areas, chiefly in the anticipation of the potential of Search Engines in Internet, as it followed from Arindam’s 1987 paper “A New Method for Partial-Match Retrievals”. However, the business and technical scope of this paper has not been fully realised yet.

- Oct. 89 to July 90: Worked on the software implementation of CCITT X.500 standards, that is, the Corporate Electronic Directory System. The language used was C, on Unix, using Apollo Domain systems. Greatly improved the search filter algorithm for query processing, which led to higher marketability of the product. This work (my first in Australia) was done without any technical guidance.

Impact: This product was later used by IBM globally. In Telstra this software is used on a daily basis as PeopleSearch in Telstra’s Intranet.

- Aug. 87 to Sep. 89: Worked as a Deputy Manager in the Radar Data Processing Department of Bharat Electronics Ltd., Ghaziabad, India. Managed a team of engineers and technicians (numbers ranged from 4 to 10) in a project dealing with multi-sensor (mainly radar) tracking for Indian Navy's new frigates. Developed a comprehensive simulation program (in Pascal/VMS, on VAX 11/785) to get raw radar video, considering all 3-D radar characteristics including user specified antenna radiation patterns, ship movements, and moving targets with dynamically varying cross-sections. Various video extraction schemes (from background clutter) were also simulated. Developed an Ethernet simulator to study system load characteristics. Worked on the development of multi-sensor tracking algorithms for the Indian Army's ground-based radar systems, to provide an integrated picture to Command and Control Systems.
Gave numerous presentations, and had many meetings with clients (Indian Navy officers), and also wrote many internal papers.
As a personal project, completed a Radar Maintenance and Toubleshooting Program, which was to be installed on PCs supplied with every radar system.
In July 1989, was selected after a tough national competition to a fully paid 18 month top management training course at a national facility, Management Development Institute, Gurgaon, Haryana State. Did not avail of this training because of emigration to Australia.

- Jan. 87 to July 87: Worked as systems manager for the newly imported VAX 11/785 computer system.

- June 78 to Dec. 86: Worked first as a Deputy Engineer, and later as a Senior Engineer, in the Antenna Development Department of the Bharat Electronics Ltd. Successfully completed many projects in this period, often singly, or as a leader of a small project group of 3-4 engineers. Notable achievements are:
* Developed a new technique for realization of large stripline circuits. Such circuits were very effectively and economically used in feeder circuits for IFF array antennas, and as integrated feeding cum radiating elements for shaped elevation beam IFF antennas.
* Developed, tested and productionised a range of monopulse stripline IFF array antennas.
* Brought forward a new design approach for an atmospheric (MST) radar antenna.
* Was involved in the design and specifications for Indian Air Force's Early Warning Radar System Antenna.
* Was responsible for the electronic design,. development and testing of the Primary and Secondary (Integrated) Radar Systems for the indigenously developed (and now productionised) Low Level Aircraft Detection System. The Secondary (IFF) antenna, in particular, had novel features and gave world's best specifications.
* Developed, tested and productionised an omnidirectinal high-gain antenna for Distance Measurement Equipment (DME), used in airports for navigation.
* Modified Russian developed P-15 radar equipment (for both mast mounted and vehicle mounted versions) to make its IFF performance suitable for Indian military conditions. This was a very difficult task as the Russian radar systems had a much lower frequency for IFF operation. However this task was successfully done, and verified in flight trials where I interacted with military officers and men. Devised a new radiating element design for the mast mounted version.
In all the above work, did computer simulation of antenna performance in Basic and Fortran using IMSL libraries. Documentation was extensively and thoroughly done for the purpose of prototyping and later productionising. Various test equipment (network analyzers, antenna test equipment, etc.) were mastered. A great deal of co-ordination was involved with the antenna testing group, the testing and production groups, the quality assurance group and of course the users.

Qualifications

• Master of Technology in Computer Science, from the Department of Mathematics at the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India in 1987.
• Bachelor of Technology (Honours) in Electronics and Electrical Communication Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India, in 1978. Ranked 99th in a field of over 150,000 applicants to get admission to this course, in a national competitive exam.

****************************

> Why the do you whine about this?

Because racist bigots like you were always there to deny me any advantage for my genius and original works, which changed not just Australia and the world, that are far beyond your understanding.
They still do that, just because they are racists and bigoted like you.
Quite a habit for them.

> Most I know have had to find other jobs after being made redundant.

So did I, with great good luck, as they all knew about how I had made physicists look like dumbfucks by debunking e=mcc with a far superior alternative formula, and that they did not like, from a brown Hindu not despising his religion to keep chaps like petzl happy.

Stil, they needed my genius. In Telstra they wanted a system to pass messages very fast between unlimited number of robots.

I studied and passed DBA certification and was employed by a private company. They had to hire me, could not find anyone else for that job. They hated me all right for my new physics ideas, as all of you here, but what could they do?
Again, I was exploited there as I had been, but so what,
I left that for a $550 a day DBA job, and worked there till I retired from active employement (32 years).

> Everyone seems to of found better jobs and quickly, seem you got a
> good secret referral from Telstra which had nothing to do with finally
> getting rid of a redundant Telecom.

A lie, again. Telstra did not give referrals to redundant employees. That is company policy.

> Right now I get free calls Australia wide $10 a month compared to $200
> a month in your Telecom.

In India I get mobile internet 1.5Gb a day, unliimited calls, for $5.00 PER MONTH.
Fool, in Telstra we made the whole network, for the capitalist parasites to feed on.
The result is that without genius or talent, just copy and paste what the Americans give, your sort has far too much company. The whole nation is getting to be like you, more and more stupid and unethical.
To repeat, that is why we need the VOICE, to keep the public sane, kindly, wise and moral.
> --
> Petzl
> Jesus “taught with authority” (Matthew 7:29), and the risen Lord gave
> his Apostles a share in his authority when he commissioned them to
> make disciples from all the nations by teaching what he had commanded
> them (Matthew 28:18–20).
>
> Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
> and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
> "The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
> Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
> the religion of Christ."

Lying, as usual, this racist and bigoted creep.

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 17, 2023, 4:30:16 AM1/17/23
On Tuesday, 17 January 2023 at 19:59:10 UTC+11, petzl wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Jan 2023 00:53:45 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Monday, 16 January 2023 at 14:22:55 UTC+11, petzl wrote:

> >> The liar bit again, you forgot to add Nazi?
> >
> >Being an imbecile, you have to babble the irrelevant.
> >> >
> >> No secret that I are Aboriginal, how does your spite and venom against
> >> Australians like me, who give me more money than I need, help me
> >> You are both obviously a Nazi and Liar
> >
> >No. You are a stupid racist and bigot, but not too stupid to tell silly lies.
> >> --
> >> Petzl
> >> "When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,
> >> there's a good chance they will kill you."
> >
> >And also paranoid.
> >
> I'm very truthful, you are fitting this description!
That is you biggest lie, liar.
> When you let Arindam Banerjee into your country that hate everything
> about you and your heritage, there's a good chance Arindam Banerjee
> will kill you.
So let us racist bigots unite to kill him first.
Just as we did to the aboriginals.

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 17, 2023, 5:04:01 AM1/17/23
On Tuesday, 17 January 2023 at 15:00:16 UTC+5:30, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Tuesday, 17 January 2023 at 19:59:10 UTC+11, petzl wrote:
> > On Tue, 17 Jan 2023 00:53:45 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
> > <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > >Being an imbecile, you have to babble the irrelevant.

> > >No. You are a stupid racist and bigot, but not too stupid to tell silly lies.
> > >
> > >And also paranoid.
> > >
> > I'm very truthful, you are fitting this description!
> That is you biggest lie, liar.
Sorry, I meant to write "That is your biggest lie, liar."
> > When you let Arindam Banerjee into your country that hate everything
> > about you and your heritage, there's a good chance Arindam Banerjee
> > will kill you.
> So let us racist bigots unite to kill him first.
> Just as we did to the aboriginals.
I am so used to veiled threats to my life from the impotent scums of usenet.
From such, from 1994 or so. When they found I was no normal brown noser of the kind they were familiar with.

Daniel65

Jan 17, 2023, 7:09:46 AM1/17/23
Rod Speed wrote on 17/1/23 4:06 am:
"marginal", then, not "zero"!! Thank you for confirming my suspicions!!
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Jan 17, 2023, 7:19:43 AM1/17/23
petzl wrote on 17/1/23 10:28 am:
> On Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 8:02:28 AM UTC+11, Ördög wrote:
>> Daniel65
>>> Petz
>>>
>>> <Snip>

>>> "free calls" ... "$10 a month"?? Am I missing something??
>>
> Daniel65 needs to ask his land line provider,

What do I need to ask them, Petzl??

> my land line is bundled with NBN, Telstra.

$30 per month, NBN Landline.

> even my 4G OPTUS with Amysim

> Mobile allows call's to everywhere in Australia with 4 Gig of data
> costs me $10 every 28 days.

Aldimobile PAYG, $35 valid for up to twelve months, but usually lasts me
a couple of months. Hardly touch my 10GB Data!

--
Daniel

Rod Speed

Jan 17, 2023, 11:59:33 AM1/17/23
On Tue, 17 Jan 2023 23:09:45 +1100, Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org>
wrote:

> Rod Speed wrote on 17/1/23 4:06 am:
>> Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
>>> Petzl wrote

>>> "free calls" ... "$10 a month"?? Am I missing something??
>> Yep, as always. The marginal cost is zero, stupid.
>
> "marginal", then, not "zero"!!

The MARGINAL COST IS ZERO, STUPID.

Petzl

Jan 17, 2023, 3:52:17 PM1/17/23
On Tue, 17 Jan 2023 01:28:23 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
Snip piss and wind!
--
Petzl
"When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,

petzl

Jan 17, 2023, 4:28:06 PM1/17/23
On Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 11:19:43 PM UTC+11, Daniel65 wrote:
> petzl wrote on 17/1/23 10:28 am:
> > On Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 8:02:28 AM UTC+11, Ördög wrote:
> >> Daniel65

> > Daniel65 needs to ask his land line provider,
> What do I need to ask them, Petzl??

Your constant anal picking problem.

> > my land line is bundled with NBN, Telstra.
> $30 per month, NBN Landline.

Mine is backed up with Telstra Mobile cutting in should the NBN fail.
Which is important to me

> > even my 4G OPTUS with Amaysim
>
> > Mobile allows call's to everywhere in Australia with 4 Gig of data
> > costs me $10 every 28 days.
>
> Aldimobile PAYG, $35 valid for up to twelve months, but usually lasts me
> a couple of months. Hardly touch my 10GB Data!

Aldi Telstra must of had that some time ago not available now
<https://www.aldimobile.com.au/collections/mobile-plans>
when I went with Amaysim Mobile
Telstra were in a blackspot for me, only recently made available.

--
Petzl
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;

- Soren Kierkegaard

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 17, 2023, 9:02:40 PM1/17/23
Right into your evil face, creep.
> --
> Petzl
> "When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,
> there's a good chance they will kill you."

Petzl is a lying paranoid creep.

Petzl

Jan 17, 2023, 9:50:55 PM1/17/23
On Tue, 17 Jan 2023 18:02:39 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
It was a badly written resume written by you about you just self long,
long winded unauthenticated praise.
I wouldn't employ you from that!
Suggest you get professional help to write resumes.
just from a search I get (but shop around)
https://melbourne-resume.com.au
Experienced and degree qualified HR professionals and writers,
creating your professional resume.

Daniel65

Jan 18, 2023, 12:37:53 AM1/18/23
"marginal", then, not "zero"!! If "marginal" were "zero" surely 'they'
would call it "zero"!!
--
Daniel

Rod Speed

Jan 18, 2023, 3:12:27 AM1/18/23
On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 16:37:51 +1100, Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org>
wrote:

> Rod Speed wrote on 18/01/2023 3:59 am:
>> On Tue, 17 Jan 2023 23:09:45 +1100, Daniel65
>> <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>>> "marginal", then, not "zero"!!

>> The MARGINAL COST IS ZERO, STUPID.

> "marginal", then, not "zero"!!

The MARGINAL COST IS ZERO, STUPID.

> If "marginal" were "zero" surely 'they'
> would call it "zero"!!

They do, they say the MARGINAL COST IS ZERO, STUPID.

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 18, 2023, 4:30:54 AM1/18/23
It was a list of achievements, all on my own, no one would not work for me, but the above lot in charge had this much decency to not sack me for doing my job perfectly. i even got a promotion! So I lasted long, weathering many shake-ups and pogroms, that cut staff from 600 to 250 till the research labs were abolished by an American management doing that dirty work no decent Australian would. Un-Australians like Petzl were too stupid to be given such a job by Howard, so some bandits from abroad were hired for that purpose.

Naturally I cannot expect praise from the racist and bigoted scum like you, and whoever represents you. All I can do is to list what I did, and what I did can be authenticated with documentation. Racist and Bigoted Scum praise each other, while exploiting whoever and whatever, following their opportunistic habits.

These mean and stupid sorts still rule, although there is some hope for the intelligence of the country as the PM is at least trying to do the decent thing for the original people of the land.

I got what I deserved, my salary which was good and the severance package+apology which was a step towards financial independence.
Good for me.

With financial independence, there is no need to work for those who are working for the racist and bigoted creeps. One can avoid them totally.

> I wouldn't employ you from that!

Nobody asked you. Not working for vile scum like you is the joy of my life.
I was showing the work I did, after you and the other racist creep Rod falsely alleged that i was bludging at Telstra.
Not the I expect you to understand anything that rarefied, let alone appreciate, but not all are such as you two, even in Australia. It is a record of how telecom changed the human condition, over a critical period., with a single person being involved in several key advances, from database searching to cryptography, to quality of service, to CCS dimensioning (this reduces the engaged tone to nearly nothing these days) and call centre network modeliing with non-linear simulation techniques.
However the work I do after leaving Telstra is far more interesting and productive.

> Suggest you get professional help to write resumes.
> just from a search I get (but shop around)
> https://melbourne-resume.com.au
> Experienced and degree qualified HR professionals and writers,
> creating your professional resume.

There is a difference between the resume of a forklift operator and another who charges $10000 per day, if available. Go back to reading the resumes of the former.
> --
> Petzl
> Think of Christianity as Australia's immune system.
> The Christian belief and fact is Moslems are deceived.
> Like Schizophrenics, they need therapy;
> Not confirmation of their delusions.
> The recognized place of worship in a Christian Nation is a Christian Church.
> Mosques are the recognized place of worship only in Moslem countries
> Australia's only legally defined God is our Christian God whose compound redemptive name is Lord Jesus Christ
> Something as simple as denying Moslems a place to pray is all it takes to make them leave voluntarily and peacefully.

Petzl

Jan 18, 2023, 5:35:49 AM1/18/23
On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 01:30:51 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
<banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Suggest you get professional help to write resumes.
>> just from a search I get (but shop around)
>> https://melbourne-resume.com.au
>> Experienced and degree qualified HR professionals and writers,
>> creating your professional resume.
>
>There is a difference between the resume of a forklift operator and
>another who charges $10000 per day, if available.

Lying as usual. you are deranged get help!

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 18, 2023, 7:47:15 AM1/18/23
On Wednesday, 18 January 2023 at 21:35:49 UTC+11, petzl wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 01:30:51 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Suggest you get professional help to write resumes.
> >> just from a search I get (but shop around)
> >> https://melbourne-resume.com.au
> >> Experienced and degree qualified HR professionals and writers,
> >> creating your professional resume.
> >
> >There is a difference between the resume of a forklift operator and
> >another who charges $10000 per day, if available.
> >
> Lying as usual. you are deranged get help!
Projecting, as usual, you stupid creep.

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 18, 2023, 8:37:52 AM1/18/23
On Wednesday, 18 January 2023 at 21:35:49 UTC+11, petzl wrote:
Projecting as usual, the rabid racist creep, whose excuse is being by universal choice the village idiot.

Petzl

Jan 18, 2023, 5:56:13 PM1/18/23
On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 05:37:51 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
<banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, 18 January 2023 at 21:35:49 UTC+11, petzl wrote:

snip
>> Lying as usual. you are deranged get help!
>>
>> Petzl
>> "When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,
>> there's a good chance they will kill you."
>
>Projecting as usual, the rabid racist creep,
>whose excuse is being by universal choice the village idiot.

The joy's of non-Christian multiculturalism Arindam Banerjee has upset
the Moslems.
Hindustan is a Moslem word for India.
<https://www.sbs.com.au/language/hindi/en/article/hindu-temple-in-melbourne-defaced-with-anti-india-graffiti-police-launches-probe/rhnsoz6br>
https://tinyurl.com/2hg78umz
The walls of a well known Swaminarayan temple in Melbourne’s northern
suburbs were painted with “Hindustan Murdabad” meaning “down with
India”

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 19, 2023, 12:29:54 AM1/19/23
On Thursday, 19 January 2023 at 09:56:13 UTC+11, petzl wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 05:37:51 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Wednesday, 18 January 2023 at 21:35:49 UTC+11, petzl wrote:

> snip
> >> Lying as usual. you are deranged get help!
> >>
> >> Petzl
> >> "When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,
> >> there's a good chance they will kill you."
> >
> >Projecting as usual, the rabid racist creep,
> >whose excuse is being by universal choice the village idiot.
> >
> The joy's of non-Christian multiculturalism Arindam Banerjee has upset
> the Moslems.
> Hindustan is a Moslem word for India.

According to the Indian constitution, the nation is also called Bharat - the land of jewels.
The Muslims realized that India was inhabited by Hindus, so Hindusthan.

Petzl

Jan 19, 2023, 12:45:52 AM1/19/23
On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 21:29:52 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
<banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> The joy's of non-Christian multiculturalism Arindam Banerjee has upset
>> the Moslems.
>> Hindustan is a Moslem word for India.
>
>According to the Indian constitution, the nation is also called Bharat - the land of jewels.
>The Muslims realized that India was inhabited by Hindus, so Hindusthan.

Not according to this, so maybe the Melbourne branch of the
" Khalistan Separatist Movement" (terrorists) will come after you?
<https://www.ibtimes.sg/what-khalistan-movement-sympathizers-vandalize-another-hindu-temple-australia-68634>
https://tinyurl.com/2kewz32t
The BAPS Swaminarayan Mandir in Australia's Melbourne was attacked by
Khalistan supporters last week. The temple walls were painted with
anti-India slogans. The graffiti painted on the wall also praised late
Sikh separatist leader Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, who India terms a
terrorist. Bhindranwale and his armed supporters, who were wanted for
crimes related to terrorism, were taken down in a military operation
in 1984 at the Golden Temple in Amrtisar, where they were hauled up.
Separatist Sikhs mainly operating from Canada, Australia and the UK
hold Bhindranwale as a martyr.

--
Petzl

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 19, 2023, 5:53:13 AM1/19/23
On Thursday, 19 January 2023 at 11:15:52 UTC+5:30, petzl wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 21:29:52 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> The joy's of non-Christian multiculturalism Arindam Banerjee has upset
> >> the Moslems.
> >> Hindustan is a Moslem word for India.
> >
> >According to the Indian constitution, the nation is also called Bharat - the land of jewels.
> >The Muslims realized that India was inhabited by Hindus, so Hindusthan.
> >
> Not according to this, so maybe the Melbourne branch of the
> " Khalistan Separatist Movement" (terrorists) will come after you?

My guardian angels will save me, as they always have, I thank Them; and my guardian demons will deal with such stupid malevolents adequately.

> <https://www.ibtimes.sg/what-khalistan-movement-sympathizers-vandalize-another-hindu-temple-australia-68634>
> https://tinyurl.com/2kewz32t
> The BAPS Swaminarayan Mandir in Australia's Melbourne was attacked by
> Khalistan supporters last week. The temple walls were painted with
> anti-India slogans. The graffiti painted on the wall also praised late
> Sikh separatist leader Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, who India terms a
> terrorist. Bhindranwale and his armed supporters, who were wanted for
> crimes related to terrorism, were taken down in a military operation
> in 1984 at the Golden Temple in Amrtisar, where they were hauled up.
> Separatist Sikhs mainly operating from Canada, Australia and the UK
> hold Bhindranwale as a martyr.

They get funded by those foreign bigots like you who want trouble for Hindus, and yes in India they are known as terrorists.
There are terrorists and terrorists, with your kind of paranoid racist bigotry common among the lazy, the stupid and the ignorant, jealous of others' talents and advancements.
Human nature, the dark side. Proper education is the antidote, leading to sound values.
India has dealt with terrorism carefully and methodically, so now the terrorists are not a nuisance. Australia, too, has strong anti terrorist scheme. The police will know what to do with the vandalising miscreants.
Anyway, nothing to do with me or my work.

> >> <https://www.sbs.com.au/language/hindi/en/article/hindu-temple-in-melbourne-defaced-with-anti-india-graffiti-police-launches-probe/rhnsoz6br>
> >> https://tinyurl.com/2hg78umz
> >> The walls of a well known Swaminarayan temple in Melbourne’s northern
> >> suburbs were painted with “Hindustan Murdabad” meaning “down with
> >> India”
> --
> Petzl
> "When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,
> there's a good chance they will kill you."
Paranoid fool.

Petzl

Jan 19, 2023, 7:07:48 AM1/19/23
On Thu, 19 Jan 2023 02:53:12 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
<banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, 19 January 2023 at 11:15:52 UTC+5:30, petzl wrote:

>> >According to the Indian constitution, the nation is also called Bharat - the land of jewels.
>> >The Muslims realized that India was inhabited by Hindus, so Hindusthan.
>> >
>> Not according to this, so maybe the Melbourne branch of the
>> " Khalistan Separatist Movement" (terrorists) will come after you?
>
>My guardian angels will save me, as they always have, I thank Them;
>and my guardian demons will deal with such stupid malevolents adequately.

Pray to the Lord

>> <https://www.ibtimes.sg/what-khalistan-movement-sympathizers-vandalize-another-hindu-temple-australia-68634>
>> https://tinyurl.com/2kewz32t
>> The BAPS Swaminarayan Mandir in Australia's Melbourne was attacked by
>> Khalistan supporters last week. The temple walls were painted with
>> anti-India slogans. The graffiti painted on the wall also praised late
>> Sikh separatist leader Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, who India terms a
>> terrorist. Bhindranwale and his armed supporters, who were wanted for
>> crimes related to terrorism, were taken down in a military operation
>> in 1984 at the Golden Temple in Amrtisar, where they were hauled up.
>> Separatist Sikhs mainly operating from Canada, Australia and the UK
>> hold Bhindranwale as a martyr.
>
>They get funded by those foreign bigots like you who want trouble for Hindus,

I want no harm to come to Hindus, where you get that from?

>and yes in India they are known as terrorists.
>There are terrorists and terrorists, with your kind of paranoid racist bigotry
>common among the lazy, the stupid and the ignorant, jealous of others'
>talents and advancements.
>Human nature, the dark side. Proper education is the antidote,
>leading to sound values.
> India has dealt with terrorism carefully and methodically,
>so now the terrorists are not a nuisance.
>Australia, too, has strong anti terrorist scheme.
>The police will know what to do with the vandalising miscreants.
>Anyway, nothing to do with me or my work.

Yes I wish the police to apprehend them and deport them penniless.
snip

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 20, 2023, 6:17:17 AM1/20/23
Your hostility to me who you think is a Hindu.
Bigots have found the broadness of Hindus and their refusal to convert exasperating.

petzl

Jan 20, 2023, 7:49:04 AM1/20/23
On Friday, January 20, 2023 at 10:17:17 PM UTC+11, banerjee...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, 19 January 2023 at 17:37:48 UTC+5:30, petzl wrote:
> > On Thu, 19 Jan 2023 02:53:12 -0800 (PST), Arindam Banerjee
snip

> > >They get funded by those foreign bigots like you who want trouble for Hindus,
> > >
> > I want no harm to come to Hindus, where you get that from?
>
> Your hostility to me who you think is a Hindu.

I have no hostility to Hindus or I just tell the truth which your delusions can't handle!

> Bigots have found the broadness of Hindus and their refusal to convert exasperating.

The only cult I don't like is Islam they are dangerous,
our prison population is mainly Moslem
Get on fine with Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists I know many
Did not know you were Hindu.
--
Petzl
Moslems use our hospitals to get drugs to send back to base.

Rod Speed

Jan 20, 2023, 11:48:35 AM1/20/23
BULLSHIT.

Petzl

Jan 20, 2023, 4:38:15 PM1/20/23
Don't believe so, the data is no longer allowed out!
What is, is undercounting bullshit!
<https://aus.politics.narkive.com/fR6hooXQ/goulburn-gaol-supermax-inmates-30-muslim>
https://tinyurl.com/2zzcvmd4
Auburn Gaol Super max inmates: 30% Muslim
Arthur Brain16 years ago
"About a third of the three dozen inmates in Super Max are Muslim. "
...as opposed to 3% of the general population that are muslim.
So muslims are TEN TIMES more likely to end up in Goulburn's Supermax
than normal people.
Does this mean crime appeals to muslims, or Islam appeals to
criminals?

--
Petzl
Islamists behave the same way wherever they are allowed to infest.

Rod Speed

Jan 20, 2023, 5:21:45 PM1/20/23
Fraid so.

> the data is no longer allowed out!

Bullshit with what happens when someone is convicted and jailed.

> What is, is undercounting bullshit!

Bullshit.

> <https://aus.politics.narkive.com/fR6hooXQ/goulburn-gaol-supermax-inmates-30-muslim>
> https://tinyurl.com/2zzcvmd4

Just because some fool claims something...

> Auburn Gaol Super max inmates: 30% Muslim

Which is nothing even remotely like most of them in that jail.

> Arthur Brain16 years ago
> "About a third of the three dozen inmates in Super Max are Muslim. "

Which is nothing even remotely like most of them in that jail.

> ...as opposed to 3% of the general population that are muslim.
> So muslims are TEN TIMES more likely to end up in Goulburn's Supermax
> than normal people.

Still nothing even remotely like most of them in that jail.

And we get the ame massive discrepancy between the percentage
in the general population and in jail with abos too.